Strategic Bed Reserve Initiative
Supporting the National Response Framework
Maritz Global Events, one of the worlds largest integrated meeting and event management companies, is available to support your emergency response housing needs. The Doing Good Business COVID-19 Temporary Housing initiative is facilitating free technical assistance for hospital patient care overflow and emergency response mass care. Is your community prepared to meet the demands and impact of the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic? Book a time on the calendar below to discuss your emergency operations plans.
- Every available hotel and motel bed in the state/county in one place - pre-qualified, prepped, ready to move in and scale on demand.
- State-wide overflow bed solution in one fell swoop
- Takes the pressure off Emergency Preparedness & Response to find beds and facilities when they have more important things to do.
- Fast - up and running within 24 hours, fast-track procurement (hours, not days)
- Efficient - guaranteed lowest available rate, pay only for rooms you use, no additional cost to the state or county
- Reduced Risk - no room guarantees or deposits, no cancellation fees and no minimums
- Support - standardized contracts, room block management, performance audits, anti-profiteering, 24/7 emergency response
- Shelter in place for transient and social assistance
- Medical and first responder housing
- Out of state healthcare worker accommodation
- Traveller quarantine at ports of entry
- Health Authority quarantine orders
- Dismissed patient isolation for rest and recovery
- Non-critical hospital patient relocation
- Case isolation, non-ICU – quarantine and primary care
- Case isolation, ICU – quarantine and intensive care
- Blood donation center
- Mobile testing center
- Food/school lunch distribution
- Field command/forward base for Emergency Preparedness